Marbella is a perfect place as for permanent residence as for spending summer holidays. The real estate market of Marbella is different, but very stable and it gives us a great opportunity for investment. Marvelous climate and developed amenities of the region help us to take advantage of the acquisition. If you buy a villa or an apartment for your own use, you will enjoy the sunny and pleasant Mediterranean climate all year round, and if you acquire your property for further renting, we are sure that this area will guarantee to you a great amount of potential clients.
In this post we will tell you more about the 5 more popular districts of Marbella, that will be able to satisfy even the most exigent tastes.
1) The Golden Mile is one of the more prestigious areas in the heart of Marbella an it is the favourite place of the elite. The most luxurious and exclusive mansions are located on the Golden Mile, but also there are urbanizations with very accessible prices.
This zone enchants with its’ picturesque beaches and beautiful promenade, 6 km long, that leads from Puerto Banus to the center of Marbella. On the promenade you will find a plenty of restaurants, bars and cafeterias, as well as a lot of ideas for spending time with family and kids.
2) New Andalucía is a paradise for golf-lovers. This zone is rounded by prestigious golf-courses and attracts the residents with its’ green landscape and perfect ecology. It’s optimal for family living, due to its’ developed infrastructure and a lot of world-famous international colleges
New Andalucia is located in a serene and green zone, and is a perfect place as for those who are looking for a quiet life as for the lovers of parties and adventures.
3) Benahavis is a picturesque and authentic Mediterranean town, famous for a large number of high quality restaurants for all tastes. Benahavis offers to its´ residents stunning views to the mountains and spectacular beaches, located few minutes away.
4) San Pedro de Alcantara is a classical Mediterranean town with its´ unique style. San Pedro de Acantara is famous for its’ new promenade, full of modern kids’ zones and attractive restaurants. This zone is located very close to Puerto Banus y Marbella and has really beautiful beaches.
5) East Marbella consists of different areas: Elviria, El Rosario, Las Chapas, Los Monteros, Cabopino. This zone is very popular because of the amount of beaches that are considered the best beaches all over Costa del Sol. Here you can find properties for every budget and enjoy the precious natural surroundings.